It’s official: Blue Ivy is a bona fide superstar. Following Beyoncé’s showstopping performance, Grammys host James Corden put together a makeshift rendition of his segment “Carpool Karaoke,” dragging in a slew of stars—Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Tim McGraw, and more—to help him sing “Sweet Caroline.”
But the real star was Beyoncé’s daughter Blue Ivy, who crashed the “carpool” to join in on the fun and sing along, decked out in a bright pink Prince-inspired pantsuit. Obviously, she stole the show—and appeared to be having the best time ever.
The internet is now officially obsessed with Blue.
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year