It’s official: Blue Ivy is a bona fide superstar. Following Beyoncé’s showstopping performance, Grammys host James Corden put together a makeshift rendition of his segment “Carpool Karaoke,” dragging in a slew of stars—Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Tim McGraw, and more—to help him sing “Sweet Caroline.”
But the real star was Beyoncé’s daughter Blue Ivy, who crashed the “carpool” to join in on the fun and sing along, decked out in a bright pink Prince-inspired pantsuit. Obviously, she stole the show—and appeared to be having the best time ever.
The internet is now officially obsessed with Blue.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org