It’s official: Blue Ivy is a bona fide superstar. Following Beyoncé’s showstopping performance, Grammys host James Corden put together a makeshift rendition of his segment “Carpool Karaoke,” dragging in a slew of stars—Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Tim McGraw, and more—to help him sing “Sweet Caroline.”
But the real star was Beyoncé’s daughter Blue Ivy, who crashed the “carpool” to join in on the fun and sing along, decked out in a bright pink Prince-inspired pantsuit. Obviously, she stole the show—and appeared to be having the best time ever.
The internet is now officially obsessed with Blue.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving