It’s official: Blue Ivy is a bona fide superstar. Following Beyoncé’s showstopping performance, Grammys host James Corden put together a makeshift rendition of his segment “Carpool Karaoke,” dragging in a slew of stars—Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Tim McGraw, and more—to help him sing “Sweet Caroline.”
But the real star was Beyoncé’s daughter Blue Ivy, who crashed the “carpool” to join in on the fun and sing along, decked out in a bright pink Prince-inspired pantsuit. Obviously, she stole the show—and appeared to be having the best time ever.
The internet is now officially obsessed with Blue.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror