The Patriots came back from a record-breaking deficit in overtime to win a historic Super Bowl on Sunday.
The Brazilian native could be seen going crazy from the stands as her husband led his team to the biggest comeback win in Super Bowl history.
Though she’d been tweeting throughout the game …
… and had posted Instagrams prior …
… it was her selfie-taking immediately after the win — while sitting next to son Benjamin — that had fans at home watching.
She immediately Snapchatted a shot of the stadium as well.
After the game, Brady knelt down and cried, and later hugged his family and held his daughter after he received the Vince Lombardi trophy.
“They’re all happy,” Brady said of his family’s reaction to the win. “There’s going to be a great celebration tonight.”
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time