The Patriots came back from a record-breaking deficit in overtime to win a historic Super Bowl on Sunday.
The Brazilian native could be seen going crazy from the stands as her husband led his team to the biggest comeback win in Super Bowl history.
Though she’d been tweeting throughout the game …
… and had posted Instagrams prior …
… it was her selfie-taking immediately after the win — while sitting next to son Benjamin — that had fans at home watching.
She immediately Snapchatted a shot of the stadium as well.
After the game, Brady knelt down and cried, and later hugged his family and held his daughter after he received the Vince Lombardi trophy.
“They’re all happy,” Brady said of his family’s reaction to the win. “There’s going to be a great celebration tonight.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out