For more than a few people who tuned into Sunday night’s Super Bowl, the halftime performance was more exciting than the football.
This is because Lady Gaga, who headlined the event, by all accounts stole the show, delivering what many have called the best halftime show in the history of the Super Bowl. (It’s worth noting that many have said the same thing about the game.)
If you missed it, the NFL has tweeted a video of the performance in its entirety.
Go on, make your Monday morning a little bit better.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This