For more than a few people who tuned into Sunday night’s Super Bowl, the halftime performance was more exciting than the football.
This is because Lady Gaga, who headlined the event, by all accounts stole the show, delivering what many have called the best halftime show in the history of the Super Bowl. (It’s worth noting that many have said the same thing about the game.)
If you missed it, the NFL has tweeted a video of the performance in its entirety.
Go on, make your Monday morning a little bit better.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was