Super Bowl Sunday is almost here, and while we’re busy preparing our nail art and pots of chili in time for the biggest game of the year, Lady Gaga has her own elaborate getting-ready agenda in addition to the 24/7 rehearsal she’s no doubt got underway. The star of the halftime show is already working on her glam — and she’s letting the world in on it.
Gaga posted an Instagram video of her eye mask-clad (but notably shirt-free) prep on Thursday, writing “Anyone that’s looking for a sneak peek of the Halftime show, here it is. getting ready for press conference w hairography assistant @fredericaspiras”. Though we appreciate her velvet-bra clad moves to Don Henley’s “Dirty Laundry,” we have a feeling we’ll be seeing something slightly different come Sunday night – there’s guaranteed to be more sparkle and perhaps a slightly more high-tech wind machine.
And her beauty routine isn’t the only way she’s prepping for the big event. The singer has been getting into the spirit with NFL-themed outfits, like the gray v-neck NFL t-shirt she’s been wearing for rehearsals, or the red, white and blue outfit that she wore for a press conference Thursday. (Is she declaring her alliance to the Patriots?)
So while we’ll have to wait and see what’s in store for her performance – including a rumored cameo from the pregnant-with-twins Queen Bey – one thing’s for sure: her beauty and fashion looks will be on point.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer