Beyoncé announced that she is expecting twins with husband Jay Z on Wednesday.
The singer took to Instagram to deliver the good news, posting a photo of her growing belly, along with the caption “We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes.”
Beyoncé and Jay Z welcomed their first child, Blue Ivy Carter, on January 7, 2012.
See Beyoncé’s Instagram announcement below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow