It’s been nearly 20 years since the premiere of Titanic, but KeKe Palmer — like many fans — apparently still isn’t over the scene in which Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) freezes to death in the icy waters of the Atlantic.
During her Monday appearance on The Steve Harvey Show, the Scream Queens star expressed her anger over Rose’s (Kate Winslet) decision not to share the door she was floating on with Jack — despite the fact that director James Cameron recently discounted this as a possibility.
“Everybody knows that she should have got up off that [board] and shared it with him,” Palmer said. “I’ll never get over that scene — she’s over there looking at him while he’s freezing. It’s been hard to watch a movie of hers since.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.