It’s been nearly 20 years since the premiere of Titanic, but KeKe Palmer — like many fans — apparently still isn’t over the scene in which Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) freezes to death in the icy waters of the Atlantic.
During her Monday appearance on The Steve Harvey Show, the Scream Queens star expressed her anger over Rose’s (Kate Winslet) decision not to share the door she was floating on with Jack — despite the fact that director James Cameron recently discounted this as a possibility.
“Everybody knows that she should have got up off that [board] and shared it with him,” Palmer said. “I’ll never get over that scene — she’s over there looking at him while he’s freezing. It’s been hard to watch a movie of hers since.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time