The arts are taking over the Super Bowl, and Lady Gaga is leading the revolution. Not only will she perform at halftime, the “Joanne” singer stars in a Tiffany & Co. advertisement that will show during one of the breaks.
According to Glamour, Gaga is the ambassador to the line Tiffany HardWear, which is planning to air a 60-second commercial in black and white, much more minimalist than the night’s typical stunt-filled spots. “In New York, you’re born knowing that Tiffany is the best, and that it is where the magic happens,” Gaga said in a statement. “The brand is definitive and iconic, yet continues to push and evolve with the times. To me, Tiffany represents timeless American jewelry.”
In the sneak peek, she resembles Audrey Hepburn and can be heard saying, “I always want to be challenging the status quo, it’s who I am. I love to change…. It’s pretentious to talk about how creative you are, I don’t feel that way at all. I think it’s empowering and important, and I’m coming for you.”
Watch the clip below:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving