The actress had to wipe away tears from laughter as she reenacted a scene from Fifty Shades of Grey with Fallon, using the initial script that was swapped out with ridiculous and random nouns and adjectives.
“Your company is involved primarily in agricultural projects, feeding the world’s penguins. With that kind of passion, I wonder if your knee might be bigger than you let on,” Johnson said, struggling to finish the lines through her laughter.
“Some people would say I don’t have a knee at all,” Fallon said.
Watch the full sketch above.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time