This weekend, Chrissy Teigen revealed that she and husband John Legend are planning for a baby boy. Their first child, Luna, was conceived with the help of in vitro fertilization. Fans have taken to Twitter to demand that Teigen publicly elaborate on their plans, asking how she knows the sex and whether or not she’s already pregnant. And Teigen wasn’t having any of it.
“Since this is coming up again, I said our next baby would be a boy because that is the embryo we have left. A boy. So. Yeah,” she tweeted on Monday. “And no, I am not pregnant.”
As though that wasn’t enough, a follower also wanted to know whether Teigen had tried to conceive naturally. “Hi Linda, thanks for asking, you complete witch. I tried for about 9 years. Anything else, let me know!” Teigen responded.
Safe to say that trolls should concern themselves with things besides Chrissy Teigen’s family plans.
[h/t US Weekly]
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science