This weekend, Chrissy Teigen revealed that she and husband John Legend are planning for a baby boy. Their first child, Luna, was conceived with the help of in vitro fertilization. Fans have taken to Twitter to demand that Teigen publicly elaborate on their plans, asking how she knows the sex and whether or not she’s already pregnant. And Teigen wasn’t having any of it.
“Since this is coming up again, I said our next baby would be a boy because that is the embryo we have left. A boy. So. Yeah,” she tweeted on Monday. “And no, I am not pregnant.”
As though that wasn’t enough, a follower also wanted to know whether Teigen had tried to conceive naturally. “Hi Linda, thanks for asking, you complete witch. I tried for about 9 years. Anything else, let me know!” Teigen responded.
Safe to say that trolls should concern themselves with things besides Chrissy Teigen’s family plans.
[h/t US Weekly]
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer