Co-director Chris Miller took to Twitter Monday morning to share a photo of the clapperboard for the very first take of the untitled prequel — which is currently being referred to as Star Wars: Red Cup. “Han First Shot,” he captioned the picture, seemingly referencing the infamous debate over whether Han or Greedo shot first during the cantina scene of A New Hope.
Hail, Caesar! alum Alden Ehrenreich has been cast as young Han in the standalone film, which is set to hit theaters in 2018.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating