Co-director Chris Miller took to Twitter Monday morning to share a photo of the clapperboard for the very first take of the untitled prequel — which is currently being referred to as Star Wars: Red Cup. “Han First Shot,” he captioned the picture, seemingly referencing the infamous debate over whether Han or Greedo shot first during the cantina scene of A New Hope.
Hail, Caesar! alum Alden Ehrenreich has been cast as young Han in the standalone film, which is set to hit theaters in 2018.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time