In between reminiscing over Anti’s one year anniversary and confirming that she has the strongest petty hashtag game on Instagram, Rihanna found time time to casually post the first picture of Ocean’s 8, featuring the rest of the reboot’s inimitable cast.
In the Instagram posted on Monday morning, Ri Ri appears in a New York City subway car with Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Sarah Paulson, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling, and Awkwafina as the latest crew for the Ocean’s franchise.
According to a press release, the all-female reboot of Ocean’s Eleven is slated to hit theaters in 2018 and will feature Bullock as Debbie Ocean, who will attempt a high-stakes scheme along with her cronies at the annual Met Gala.
See the Instagram below.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma