Emma Stone was adorably touched after winning the 2017 SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for her work in La La Land, and her co-star Ryan Gosling could barely handle it.
Stone fought the SAG Awards countdown clock as she expressed her gratitude to her fellow actors who appreciated her work in Damien Chazelle’s musical. “I forgot everything that I ever have thought in my life,” she said, laughing on stage. That’s when Gosling covered his face in a good-natured bemusement at his friend’s win.
Stone quelled her nerves long enough to thank Chazelle, as well as her frequent co-star, Gosling. “Ryan, you’re the best. That’s just the truth. No one can argue it,” she said as Gosling tried to stifle his laughter. The two co-starred in Crazy Stupid Love and Gangster Squad and ideally shall continue their partnership in the future so the world will be graced with more of these adorable moments.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow