John Krasinski and Emily Blunt managed to set the bar for cutest couple at the 2017 Screen Actors Guild Awards, before they even reached their seats at the award show.
Krasinski was escorting his wife, Blunt, to the SAG awards, where she was nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for her work in The Girl on the Train. While he may not have been nominated, Krasinski managed to make sure he was not forgotten thanks to an epic photo bomb posted by a fan account.
Later, Krasinski posted a candid photo of his wife with the caption, “So proud of this nominee!” on their way to the show. While Emma Stone may have won the trophy for her work in La La Land, Blunt clearly wins at relationships.
They even posed for selfies on the carpet.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma