Shaggy-haired “Lego House” crooner Ed Sheeran often sings poetic verses about love, romance, and heartbreak. But as a recent appearance on the Graham Norton Show revealed, he doesn’t always have the smoothest moves when it comes to his dating technique. As he admitted on air, he loves toys. Kids’ toys.
“I have a load of child stuff in my house. There’s a room full of teddy bears,” he explained. “This is such an embarrassing interview now.” He further described one experience that definitely did not lead to sparks: he went on a date, brought a lego set (it was the Pirates of the Caribbean pirate ship, he identified), made the lego set, and… left.
As his fellow guest on the show Matthew McConaughey said: “That’s strong moves.”
Watch the singer work through his dating woes above. Sheeran recently released two new singles and a music video for “Castle on a Hill” ahead of his long-awaited new album.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer