As Trump was being sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, Bush was one of several notable political figures in attendance. However, judging by the photos captured of him at the event, it appeared as though he would have preferred better weather.
Twitter immediately began to joke about the former commander in chief’s demeanor during the rainy ceremony, with many poking fun at his attempts to stay dry.
Others took a different approach, creating memes of Bush’s facial expressions throughout the morning.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time