Almost one month into 2017, its clean, blank slate novelty has definitely worn off. You’ve stopped wishing random baristas happy new year, and no longer sign the wrong date on doctor’s forms. Meanwhile, the motivation to use that monster pack of fitness classes in your inbox—purchased with such purpose on Jan. 1—is completely gone. So that’s that?
Not if Ivy Park, Adidas, and the rest of your favorite activewear brands have any say. To put your fitness plan back in motion, we’ve gathered some of the best workout pieces they have to offer. Keep scrolling for 7 pieces you’ll be excited to flaunt at the gym—or, well, at the very least, the fancy-schmancy juice bar next door. Baby steps.
Especially chic with pieces in the same neutral shades.
Nike available at net-a-porter.com | $70
LNDR SPORTS BRA
Above a sleek pair of high-waisted leggings, this longline bra doubles as a top. (Yogis, take note: This is your answer to a face full of T-shirt during downward facing dog!)
LNDR available at net-a-porter.com | $75
ADIDAS X STELLA MCCARTNEY LEGGINGS
Stuck in black leggings rut? Opting for emerald is equally flattering, but twice as cool.
Adidas by Stella McCartney available at matchesfashion.com | $93
We’ve included affiliate links in this article. Click here to learn what those are.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com