Conway, who had managed Trump’s presidential campaign, laughed and did a quick dance when she told reporters her red, white and blue jacket was made by Gucci and was meant to celebrate her boss’s rise to the nation’s highest public office.
“The Trump presidency will have something for everyone,” Conway said, according to video published by NBC Bay Area. She then listed several of Trump’s campaign promises, including reforming taxes and repealing Obamacare.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org