Quick, name your five favorite N64 games. Star Fox 64 is somewhere in there, right? Well then I’ve got great news for you.
The classic Nintendo space shooter is doing a barrel roll onto the Wii U virtual console this week, the company says. It was previously available as a Wii U downloadable in Europe, but this is the first time it’s showing up stateside. This particular nostalgia trip will run you $9.99.
Alongside the recently released NES Classic Edition, this should be enough to tide Nintendo fans over until the Switch console is released in early March — especially if you were disappointed by the Wii U’s Star Fox Zero. Fair warning: It isn’t yet clear if your Wii U virtual console purchases will carry over to the Switch.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This