Kristin Cavallari knows her husband, NFL quarterback Jay Cutler, is “hot AF” — even if people try to fat shame him.
After Cavallari, 30, shared a photo of the two of them on a surprise vacation in Mexico for her birthday, her followers started commenting that Cutler had gained weight.
“WTF did he eat himself,” wrote one.
“Who’s the lesbian on the left?” said another.
So Cavallari subtly struck back with a new, more flattering photo of Cutler, who is currently recovering from a shoulder injury that brought an early end to his football season.
“Since Jay looked like a 300-lb. lesbian in my last post, I felt I should do him justice by posting him looking hot AF in this one,” she posted.
Cavallari previously told PEOPLE that she can deal with people criticizing her, but won’t stand for attacks on her family.
“I’ve been dealing with criticism since I was 17,” Cavallari, who used to star on reality show Laguna Beach, said. “When it’s me, I can handle it, I can take it. I have thick skin.”
“When it’s about my kids or my husband, I get really defensive. And then I become a little fighter, and I’ve been known to get a little trigger-happy sometimes.”
Cavallari had to fight off body shamers in July, who accused her of underfeeding her kids.
“Yep, I starve my children,” she sarcastically responded. “Just blocked the most people I’ve ever blocked in my entire life. Happy 4th hahaha.”
This article originally appeared on People.com
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement