Law enforcement arrested the wife of the man who carried out the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, a federal official said Monday.
The FBI reportedly charged Noor Salman with obstruction in connection to the June attack on Pulse Nightclub that killed 49 people and wounded dozens, according to the Associated Press.
The FBI first interrogated Salman immediately after her husband Omar Mateen went on a shooting rampage at Pulse on June 12, 2016. Mateen died in a shoot-off with police.
Salman was arrested outside her San Francisco home and is expected to appear in federal court on Tuesday.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time