President Obama seems to have a way with children.
Whether it’s the baby of a staffer he’s taken to joining for a crawl on the floor or the visiting child dressed up like Pope Francis, moments between the Commander-in-Chief and some of his smallest constituents have made for some of the most compelling—and adorable—photos from the Obama Administration.
In February of last year, a flurry of social media users shared their favorite photos of #ObamaAndKids using the hashtag created by activist and entrepreneur Michael Skolnik.
Here’s a look at some popular photos of President Obama and some of America’s youngest.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State