President Obama seems to have a way with children.
Whether it’s the baby of a staffer he’s taken to joining for a crawl on the floor or the visiting child dressed up like Pope Francis, moments between the Commander-in-Chief and some of his smallest constituents have made for some of the most compelling—and adorable—photos from the Obama Administration.
In February of last year, a flurry of social media users shared their favorite photos of #ObamaAndKids using the hashtag created by activist and entrepreneur Michael Skolnik.
Here’s a look at some popular photos of President Obama and some of America’s youngest.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve