Vice President Joe Biden said it’s “time” for President-elect Donald Trump to “grow up” and “be an adult” in a new interview set to air Thursday night.
Biden flashed a wide smile as he delivered his punches after PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff asked him to comment on a series of recent Trump tweets, including one in which he called Sen. Chuck Schumer a “head clown.”
“Grow up, Donald. Grow up. Time to be an adult. You’re president,” Biden said, according to a brief video clip the program published on Twitter. “You got to do something. Show us what you have.”
During the 2016 election campaign, Biden was vocal about his dislike for Trump. In October, Biden suggested he would have enjoyed a physical fight with Trump if the two were both in high school together.
“The press always asks me: don’t I wish I were debating him,” Biden said at the time. “No, I wish we were in high school—I could take him behind the gym. That’s what I wish.”
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror