Jimmy Fallon will take the stage as the host of the 2017 Golden Globes Sunday night, marking his second major awards show gig. However, the task may prove more difficult than expected for the late night pundit, as he’ll likely be expected to keep a straight face for at least part of the three-hour broadcast.
Having made a name for himself as a perennial on-air giggler during his nearly 20 years in television, Fallon has been both criticized and lauded for his seemingly uncontrollable laughter. In fact, his fits of guffaws and inability to stay in character have even inspired parodies and YouTube montages.
Beginning with his six-year stint on Saturday Night Live and continuing with his time on Late Night and The Tonight Show, let’s take a look back at a few of the times Fallon just couldn’t contain his chuckling.
Hot Tub Lovers:
A meessage for Buffalo with Justin Timberlake:
The Elephant Man with Bradley Cooper:
The Meddler with Susan Sarandon:
Explain This Photo with Amy Schumer:
Box of Lies with Emily Blunt:
Mad Lib Theater with Chris Pratt:
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body