While sometimes it seems as though the majority of parents are technologically challenged, all it takes is one dad who really knows how to handle a smartphone to break the mold. In a video shared on Twitter Sunday, user @barkmuan captured his father using a beat maker app to lay down a track that rivals many of today’s biggest hits.
The clip has since going viral, receiving 150,000 likes and being retweeted 61,000 times to date, prompting @barkmuan to post a follow-up tweet. “It’s funny how my dad’s blowing up hahaha,” he wrote.
Watch the full video below.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive