While sometimes it seems as though the majority of parents are technologically challenged, all it takes is one dad who really knows how to handle a smartphone to break the mold. In a video shared on Twitter Sunday, user @barkmuan captured his father using a beat maker app to lay down a track that rivals many of today’s biggest hits.
The clip has since going viral, receiving 150,000 likes and being retweeted 61,000 times to date, prompting @barkmuan to post a follow-up tweet. “It’s funny how my dad’s blowing up hahaha,” he wrote.
Watch the full video below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate