The rumors are true—Chris Pratt can’t stop kissing his co-star. Luckily, his co-star is wife Anna Faris.
The Passengers star made a guest appearance on the set of Mom, the hit CBS sitcom that Faris stars in with Allison Janney. Per the script, Pratt had to woo Faris’s character, Christy, with a Kenny Rogers tune. Thanks to the dulcet tones of the Rogers song “Lady”, Pratt’s character would then score a kiss from Christy.
“I played it, then we kissed,” Pratt told Vanity Fair in an interview. That’s when things went off script, though: “Normally, when you do a kissing scene, it’s awkward, and when it’s done you say, ‘Are you O.K.?’,” said Pratt. “But this was different. After they yelled ‘Cut,’ we laughed and just kept on kissing.”
It was business as usual for the power couple who met playing love interests in the film Take Me Home Tonight.
[H/T Vanity Fair]
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate