Janet Jackson and her husband Wissam Al Mana have welcomed their first child, a son named Eissa.
A representative for the singer told People that the couple was “thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world” on Tuesday, and that Jackson “had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.”
Jackson, 50, announced she was postponing her world tour in April in order to plan her family. She officially announced her pregnancy in October, saying she and her husband, a Qatari businessman, “thank God for our blessing.”
Jackson and Al Mana married in 2012, though they did not reveal their marriage publicly until 2013.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time