Billie Lourd has broken her silence following the recent deaths of her mother, Carrie Fisher, and grandmother, Debbie Reynolds. The Scream Queens star shared an emotional Instagram post Monday paying tribute to her late family members and thanking those who have supported her since their passing.
“Receiving all of your prayers and kind words over the past week has given me strength during a time I thought strength could not exist,” she captioned a throwback photo of herself with Fisher and Reynolds. “There are no words to express how much I will miss my Abadaba and my one and only Momby. Your love and support means the world to me.”
The two actors passed away within one day of each other, with Fisher, 60, dying Dec. 27 after suffering a heart attack on Dec. 23 and Reynolds, 84, of a stroke on Dec. 28.
See the post below.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time