Fisher told ABC News that plans are underway for the joint service, though no location or date have been confirmed yet. Reynolds, 84, passed away of a stroke on Wednesday, one day after her daughter died at 60 on Tuesday.
Todd Fisher recounted how his mother said “I want to be with Carrie” just before her death.
Fisher, the writer, mental health advocate and actress of Star Wars fame passed away after suffering cardiac arrest on an airplane last week. Todd and Carrie Fisher were both Reynold’s children with Eddie Fisher, her husband at the time. Carrie Fisher and her mother had been very close in recent years, and lived next door to each other in Beverly Hills.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow