“I’m deeply saddened to learn of the death of Carrie Fisher,” William Shatner tweeted. “I will miss our banterings. A wonderful talent & light has been extinguished.”
Fisher died at age 60 on Tuesday. She had been hospitalized after suffering a heart attack aboard a flight from London to Los Angeles.
Here are some of the remembrances posted on social media Tuesday afternoon:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science