However, Cuban’s status as a team owner didn’t prevent him from getting owned by a precocious rival fan during a game last Friday against the Utah Jazz.
During the game, the pint-sized basketball enthusiast extended his hand for a high-five from Cuban, pulling it back to execute a dab (the viral dance move made popular by the Carolina Panthers’ Cam Newton) just as Cuban went to high-five him. Cuban, for his part, took it in stride and proceeded to pretend to sneeze on the small child’s jersey because game recognizes game.
Watch the dab in its entirety below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears