Despite Rogue One meeting with mixed reviews since its debut, there seems to be one aspect of the standalone Star Wars story that the majority of viewers have agreed on: the excellence of K-2SO. The franchise’s new droid — voiced by Alan Tudyk — is being widely praised for his role in the latest galaxy far, far away installment, with fans taking to Twitter to express their love for Cassian Andor’s (Diego Luna) sassy sidekick.
Many couldn’t stop gushing about Tudyk’s performance:
While others had jokes up their sleeves:
And some even declared K-2SO their new favorite droid:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving