Despite Rogue One meeting with mixed reviews since its debut, there seems to be one aspect of the standalone Star Wars story that the majority of viewers have agreed on: the excellence of K-2SO. The franchise’s new droid — voiced by Alan Tudyk — is being widely praised for his role in the latest galaxy far, far away installment, with fans taking to Twitter to express their love for Cassian Andor’s (Diego Luna) sassy sidekick.
Many couldn’t stop gushing about Tudyk’s performance:
While others had jokes up their sleeves:
And some even declared K-2SO their new favorite droid:
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was