Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry continue to be a pretty chill celebrity couple, whether they’re attending political rallies together, tandem paddleboarding, or spending an evening participating in raucous karaoke.
This weekend, the actor and pop star helped TV journalist (and son of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow) Ronan Farrow celebrate his birthday with a night out at a karaoke club. Helpfully, Farrow shared an Instagram video of the celebrity-stacked squad going all-in on some Alanis Morissette. They did not hold back.
This isn’t the only musical whisper we’ve heard from Perry recently, either; she also took to Instagram Moments to tease some potential new music, which would be a welcome development for fans who’ve waited since 2013 for an album from the hitmaking singer.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World