This holiday season, Macaulay Culkin is staying home and paying careful attention to his grooming — beginning with his toes.
Culkin, who’s best known for his turn as the long suffering Kevin McCallister in the Home Alone franchise, got a DIY pedicure from his goddaughter Paris Jackson in what appears to be a makeshift home spa according to an Instagram posted by Jackson.
In the image, we can see that Culkin opted for a cheery bright red color for his toes, perfect for holiday festivities. Jackson’s caption jokes that she “paints hipsters toenails for a living.”
See the original Instagram below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space