The British singer, a rising force in soulful pop, will make a winter debut.
Expect more of the master rapper’s biting wit and blockbuster beats.
The vibey London group returns in January with its third indie-pop album.
Sweden’s latest export is a youthful and vivacious singer-songwriter.
The trio of American sisters follow up their folksy-cool 2012 debut.
The embattled Tha Carter V is finally due to drop.
The rockers’ fifth album returns to early influences.
The dance-punk troupe calls off its retirement.
Detroit’s fiery rapper gets political in new material.
Diplo’s hitmaking trio will drop a fourth EDM album.
The Kiwi says her second project is more grownup.
Pop’s mogul is overdue for a full-length album.
Hip-hop’s matriarch is back on the release radar.
The former One Direction star debuts as a soloist.
LIL UZI VERT
This fast-rapping Philly native is rapidly rising.
This appears in the December 26, 2016 issue of TIME.
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk