The editors of TIME occasionally publish reviews, guides, and other product-focused articles. Those articles may recommend products or services to our readers or viewers. When we make these recommendations, we do so with complete editorial autonomy and without regard to affiliate or advertising relationships maintained by our parent company, Time Inc.
In other words: When TIME recommends a product, we really do recommend it. With that said, our product-focused articles may include affiliate links. If readers choose to buy the products we recommend, and use an affiliate link on our site to do so, our work will be supported by an affiliate commission from the retailer we link to. If readers choose to return those products because our recommendation didn’t match reality, we will not make a commission.
Our reputation and the relationship TIME has with its readers and viewers is of utmost importance. We will only recommend products and services that we genuinely believe are of value and we will make our best effort to explain our reasoning. If we get it wrong, we will rescind our recommendation and explain why.
Thank you for reading.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer