The editors of TIME occasionally publish reviews, guides, and other product-focused articles. Those articles may recommend products or services to our readers or viewers. When we make these recommendations, we do so with complete editorial autonomy and without regard to affiliate or advertising relationships maintained by our parent company, Time Inc.
In other words: When TIME recommends a product, we really do recommend it. With that said, our product-focused articles may include affiliate links. If readers choose to buy the products we recommend, and use an affiliate link on our site to do so, our work will be supported by an affiliate commission from the retailer we link to. If readers choose to return those products because our recommendation didn’t match reality, we will not make a commission.
Our reputation and the relationship TIME has with its readers and viewers is of utmost importance. We will only recommend products and services that we genuinely believe are of value and we will make our best effort to explain our reasoning. If we get it wrong, we will rescind our recommendation and explain why.
Thank you for reading.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.