In a video captured by musician and visual artist Miho Hatori on Instagram Friday, an Uber driver actually DJ’s on a touchscreen while driving. While drivers often curate the rider’s in-car experience with their own music, this multi-tasking driver who switched lanes while spinning tracks is in a league of his own. But it’s important to note that DJ’ing while behind the wheel of a car is distracted driving and while entertaining, potentially dangerous for everyone.
No word on how many stars he got for turning the car into a nightclub.
Watch the video here.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time