In a video captured by musician and visual artist Miho Hatori on Instagram Friday, an Uber driver actually DJ’s on a touchscreen while driving. While drivers often curate the rider’s in-car experience with their own music, this multi-tasking driver who switched lanes while spinning tracks is in a league of his own. But it’s important to note that DJ’ing while behind the wheel of a car is distracted driving and while entertaining, potentially dangerous for everyone.
No word on how many stars he got for turning the car into a nightclub.
Watch the video here.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.