The movie was previously called the Untitled Mother/Daughter Comedy, and it will be peppered with Schumer’s signature dry, raunchy humor. After Schumer’s character gets unceremoniously dumped by her boyfriend before a big trip to South America, she convinces mom Hawn to tag along instead—and predictably cringeworthy hijinks ensue. In the trailer alone, we’re treated to a wild night out at a bar, an excess of sunscreen usage, and a kidnapping that leaves Hawn and Schumer discovering new action hero skills of their own—while their sleek blonde hairstyles become increasingly disheveled.
Watch and see, above.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy