The movie was previously called the Untitled Mother/Daughter Comedy, and it will be peppered with Schumer’s signature dry, raunchy humor. After Schumer’s character gets unceremoniously dumped by her boyfriend before a big trip to South America, she convinces mom Hawn to tag along instead—and predictably cringeworthy hijinks ensue. In the trailer alone, we’re treated to a wild night out at a bar, an excess of sunscreen usage, and a kidnapping that leaves Hawn and Schumer discovering new action hero skills of their own—while their sleek blonde hairstyles become increasingly disheveled.
Watch and see, above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World