The idea that Santa Claus is able to deliver presents to every home in the world in one night has always been one of the most unfathomable aspects of Christmas. But now, one Harry Potter fan has come up with a theory to explain this magical phenomenon.
Based on the lore of J.K. Rowling’s wizarding world, Redditor Arumple has posited that Saint Nick uses Floo powder to make his way between houses on Christmas Eve. “The whole ‘Santa coming down the chimney’ thing is clearly just a muggle conspiracy to cover up the fact that Santa is a wizard traveling by floo powder,” they wrote.
Other users then began to speculate further about Santa’s methods, suggesting that “Santa is clearly a wizard with a time turner” and “Rudolph’s nose didn’t glow, it was just Wizard Santa’s patronus leading the way!”
See the full Reddit thread here.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time