Turns out drama school isn’t just the foundation for Oscar-winning biopics or megafame. It’s so actors can learn how to do impressions.
See some of the best celebrity impressionists of all time, from Robin Williams, Kate McKinnon and Tom Hiddleston imitating Christopher Walken’s iconic delivery to pretty much everyone doing their best Robert De Niro. And a few celebrities even attempt to pull off an impression while sitting right next to their intended target. Here’s a look at 17 celebrities impersonating nine different celebrities in a two-minute chain.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve