If you were a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey, it looks as though you’ll be in for a treat when Fifty Shades Darker hits theaters in February. The latest trailer for the upcoming sequel — based on the second book in E. L. James’s bestselling trilogy — offers a steamy look at what Anastasia (Dakota Johnson) and Christian (Jamie Dornan) will be up to this Valentine’s Day, leaving pretty much nothing to the imagination.
The preview — which was released Wednesday — teases a reconciliation between the pair before revealing a few of the new obstacles they’ll face on their journey to coupledom, including Ana’s creepy new boss and one of Christian’s former “girlfriends,” Leila.
Watch the full trailer below.
[h/t Entertainment Weekly]
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time