If you were a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey, it looks as though you’ll be in for a treat when Fifty Shades Darker hits theaters in February. The latest trailer for the upcoming sequel — based on the second book in E. L. James’s bestselling trilogy — offers a steamy look at what Anastasia (Dakota Johnson) and Christian (Jamie Dornan) will be up to this Valentine’s Day, leaving pretty much nothing to the imagination.
The preview — which was released Wednesday — teases a reconciliation between the pair before revealing a few of the new obstacles they’ll face on their journey to coupledom, including Ana’s creepy new boss and one of Christian’s former “girlfriends,” Leila.
Watch the full trailer below.
[h/t Entertainment Weekly]
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022