No other child in the world has developed a personal brand quite as strongly as North West. Following her family’s enviable marketing techniques, North is consistently clad in her own unique styles, and now we have literal proof that she’s been a Balmain baby since conception.
Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing said in a recent interview that the first dress he designed for Kim Kardashian is the one she wore to the Angel Ball in 2012.”[The dress] was a long, electric blue dress that Kanye requested,” Rousteing told Harper’s Bazaar. “And you know what is the most amazing thing was about this dress. I don’t know if I can say it, but I’m going to say it. I’m sorry, Kim, I want to say it. It was the night North was conceived.”
Sorry for the TMI, North, but at least you know you were always destined to wear high fashion.
Read the full interview at harpersbazaar.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com