Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg yet again showed off his happy family with a new image shared on Tuesday, marking the first birthday of his daughter, Max.
“I can’t believe it’s been a year! And she kissed me on the cheek for the first time yesterday,” he wrote on the picture shared to his platforms Facebook and Instagram, throwing in a smiley face for good measure. Facebook parents, please take note: this is how to win at being a doting social media parent without totally embarrassing your child in the future. (See how tastefully hip Max looks in a Star-Wars-inspired sweater, which commenters are eating up.)
We just wish family dog Beast had managed to make the snap, too, since we know he’s Max’s favorite.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating