The world’s fastest man and one of the world’s most famous pop stars are, it appears, officially friends. Usain Bolt and Justin Bieber shared some selfies at a rocking afterparty for the premiere of Bolt’s new documentary, I Am Bolt, in London on Monday night. Bieber has been on his worldwide, eventful Purpose concert tour since March, and concludes his European leg on Tuesday night.
Bolt posted a picture to Instagram of the duo and Bieber returned the love, tweeting back at Bolt and calling him a “great guy.” (Not on Instagram, though; Bieber’s account on that platform remains dark.)
Both of the super-celebrities are known for enjoying a party or two, so this could be the beginning of a natural bromance. But Bieber wasn’t the only pop juggernaut hanging with Bolt during the evening: former One Direction singer Liam Payne—now preparing for a solo career—also appeared in snaps with the track legend, although luckily it seems the One Direction vs. Bieber album competition is ancient history.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at email@example.com