The world’s fastest man and one of the world’s most famous pop stars are, it appears, officially friends. Usain Bolt and Justin Bieber shared some selfies at a rocking afterparty for the premiere of Bolt’s new documentary, I Am Bolt, in London on Monday night. Bieber has been on his worldwide, eventful Purpose concert tour since March, and concludes his European leg on Tuesday night.
Bolt posted a picture to Instagram of the duo and Bieber returned the love, tweeting back at Bolt and calling him a “great guy.” (Not on Instagram, though; Bieber’s account on that platform remains dark.)
Both of the super-celebrities are known for enjoying a party or two, so this could be the beginning of a natural bromance. But Bieber wasn’t the only pop juggernaut hanging with Bolt during the evening: former One Direction singer Liam Payne—now preparing for a solo career—also appeared in snaps with the track legend, although luckily it seems the One Direction vs. Bieber album competition is ancient history.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve