The world’s fastest man and one of the world’s most famous pop stars are, it appears, officially friends. Usain Bolt and Justin Bieber shared some selfies at a rocking afterparty for the premiere of Bolt’s new documentary, I Am Bolt, in London on Monday night. Bieber has been on his worldwide, eventful Purpose concert tour since March, and concludes his European leg on Tuesday night.
Bolt posted a picture to Instagram of the duo and Bieber returned the love, tweeting back at Bolt and calling him a “great guy.” (Not on Instagram, though; Bieber’s account on that platform remains dark.)
Both of the super-celebrities are known for enjoying a party or two, so this could be the beginning of a natural bromance. But Bieber wasn’t the only pop juggernaut hanging with Bolt during the evening: former One Direction singer Liam Payne—now preparing for a solo career—also appeared in snaps with the track legend, although luckily it seems the One Direction vs. Bieber album competition is ancient history.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases