The hats, which were emblazoned with the message “Make America Great Again,” became a visual synonymous with Trump and his campaign.
Now, the president-elect has switched things up by sporting a different version of the same cap. Captured in a photo by the New York Post the hat is still a red baseball cap, but the lettering on the front now reads “USA;” the number 45 is also stitched on the side, presumably a nod to the fact that he’s in line to become the country’s 45th president.
No word on whether or not this is the latest in new Trump merch; until then, you can see Trump’s new hat below.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time