On Monday’s episode of The Ellen Degeneres Show, Marsden revealed that he’s had a longtime crush on Dame Helen Mirren, to the point that he even stalked her at an airport once.
“I was on a flight with her once to Rome, and when I got off the flight, I followed her to baggage claim, and in a very voyeuristic creepy way, I took a photo of her while she was walking,” Marsden said while DeGeneres showed the photo to the show’s audience.
However DeGeneres surprised Marsden, when she brought out Mirren for a delightful meeting where the The Queen star gave him a hug and told him, “You’re so handsome.”
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com