It has been more than two decades since the iconic film Forrest Gump was released, but actor Tom Hanks can still channel the character with ease.
In an appearance on the Graham Norton show, Hanks treated the audience and Olympic distance runner Mo Farah to a rendition of Gump’s quip about his newfound love for running. The actor said he still gets asked about the decades-old character, but admitted he needed a little bit of help recalling the lines.
Regardless of the addition of the cue cards, his fellow guests on Norton’s show got a major kick out of Tom Hanks channeling Forrest Gump.
Watch it below:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears