It has been more than two decades since the iconic film Forrest Gump was released, but actor Tom Hanks can still channel the character with ease.
In an appearance on the Graham Norton show, Hanks treated the audience and Olympic distance runner Mo Farah to a rendition of Gump’s quip about his newfound love for running. The actor said he still gets asked about the decades-old character, but admitted he needed a little bit of help recalling the lines.
Regardless of the addition of the cue cards, his fellow guests on Norton’s show got a major kick out of Tom Hanks channeling Forrest Gump.
Watch it below:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com