It has been more than two decades since the iconic film Forrest Gump was released, but actor Tom Hanks can still channel the character with ease.
In an appearance on the Graham Norton show, Hanks treated the audience and Olympic distance runner Mo Farah to a rendition of Gump’s quip about his newfound love for running. The actor said he still gets asked about the decades-old character, but admitted he needed a little bit of help recalling the lines.
Regardless of the addition of the cue cards, his fellow guests on Norton’s show got a major kick out of Tom Hanks channeling Forrest Gump.
Watch it below:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction