After the show is the after party and if Black Friday is the main event, then Cyber Monday is the celebration that may in fact rival the real thing. It’s the perfect way to come off of the amazing Thanksgiving weekend with your friends and family and jump right into holiday shopping.
The only problem is (and let us state the only problem) is that the Internet is brimming with what seems like an endless number of e-commerce sites that sell whatever our hearts desire. Beauty, fashion, tech, travel, wellness: it’s all available with just a click of our fingers. So where should you spend your time online after all that Black Friday shopping we’ve already done?
We’ve essentially done all the purchasing research for you, so get comfortable in your chair, grab a delicious hot beverage, and open a few tabs in preparation.
1. Amazon: We already head to Amazon for everything and Cyber Monday will be no exception. The retail juggernaut hasn’t released its deals for the day yet, but PUMA sneakers, Rachael Ray cookware, DVDs and Kindle devices are already on sale for Black Friday. It should be epic.
2. ASOS: The cool digital retailer is staying mum about their Cyber Monday deals for now, so keep our link below bookmarked. There’s already a 70% off Outlet sale going on for “Cyber Weekend,” so we’ll be indulging in that until its sales for the day are released.
3. eBay: We’re always tuned into the site’s auctions, but there will also be some momentous Cyber Monday deals taking place on its platform as well. Ninja Coffee Bar Brewers and Samsung televisions are just a couple of styles available with major markdowns.
4. Gilt: While this site is already known for handing out steep discounts daily, get ready for even bigger deals on Cyber Monday. Starting Sunday, November 27, the brand’s City site is offering an additional 20% off deals and you can expect to see as much as 80% off luxury brands such as Charlotte Olympia, Salvatore Ferragamo and Cartier.
5. Loews Hotels: Beginning on Cyber Monday, the globally-renowned hotel chain is offering 20% off the best available rate at participating properties through November 30, 2017. This promotion will be redeemable for booking until Wednesday, November 30.
7. Shopbop: A tiered offer is on the agenda for Shopbop. Use code GOBIG16 for 15% off when you spend between $200, 20% off when you spend $500 and 25% off when you spend $800. 3.1 Phillip Lim, Zac Posen, Wolford and Victoria Beckham will all be up for grabs.
8. One Kings Lane: Heralded as one of the top furniture and home décor sites on the web, the brand always has a massive Cyber Monday sale. Last year’s included storage benches, bar carts, tufted benches, ottomans and more. So if you’re looking to spruce up your home for holidays, we suggest visiting OKL on Monday.
9. Soko Glam: If you’re like us, then you’re positively obsessed with Korean skincare. Soko Glam is one of the foremost sites selling the country’s coolest products and for Cyber Monday, we know their sale is going to be legendary. They’re currently teasing the possibilities on social media, so we’re staying tuned. Last year, the brand offered up 30% off the entire site.
10. Nine West: If you’re in the market for a new pair of boots, look no further than Nine West for Cyber Monday. All boots and booties will be 50% off and you’ll get an extra 30% on top of that for orders over $125.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com