Videos are circulating of people shouting and evacuating the premises immediately once someone shouts that President-elect Donald Trump is on his way. If you wanted a glimpse into the teenage reaction to “President Trump,” this sure offers one view. The participants seem like a lot of students who were probably too young to vote, but are old enough to react (or at least have some fun with a camera).
For those who want to take part, the challenge seems simple: just interrupt people going about their daily lives by announcing the presence of the President-elect, and watch them scatter. Screams are optional.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate