Videos are circulating of people shouting and evacuating the premises immediately once someone shouts that President-elect Donald Trump is on his way. If you wanted a glimpse into the teenage reaction to “President Trump,” this sure offers one view. The participants seem like a lot of students who were probably too young to vote, but are old enough to react (or at least have some fun with a camera).
For those who want to take part, the challenge seems simple: just interrupt people going about their daily lives by announcing the presence of the President-elect, and watch them scatter. Screams are optional.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time