Videos are circulating of people shouting and evacuating the premises immediately once someone shouts that President-elect Donald Trump is on his way. If you wanted a glimpse into the teenage reaction to “President Trump,” this sure offers one view. The participants seem like a lot of students who were probably too young to vote, but are old enough to react (or at least have some fun with a camera).
For those who want to take part, the challenge seems simple: just interrupt people going about their daily lives by announcing the presence of the President-elect, and watch them scatter. Screams are optional.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year